Gateway 3DS OMEGA 2.1 firmware support all the latest 3DS games and eshop games. If you want to play eshop games,you must use the EmuNAND function. It’s an emulator of the latest 3DS system. That’s why you need to backup Nintendo 3DS(XL) NAND system file( firmware) first. In case of recoverying the problem of bricke or wrong operations,backup NAND system is the most safe method. In this carticle I will show your how to backup the 3DS NAND files.
- download the latest Gateway 3DS OMEGA firmware v2.1 from Gateway 3DS.
- unpack the zip file and you should get these files
- Copy the Blue Card ( R4i ) root files into your micro sd card, it should be these files
- format the SD card first. And put GW-OMEGA-2.1-RELEASE files into your SD Card (coming with the console)
insert into console
- Put the micro sd card (in step 3) into the blue card of gateway 3DS. Put them into the 3ds game cartridge slot,
- Click the icon to run
- Clinc A to run Gateway installer
- Click A to back home menu
- Choose the Setting->other setting->profile->Nintendo DS profile
- Now, the gateway 3DS has loaded,Press the direction right key to choose this icon
- press A to confirm and wait for 10 mins or so
- Now your SD Card (coming the the 3DS, not the micro sd card) , the NAND.BIN file should be the root folder.
- copy the NAND.BIN in to your PC or the cloud storage. When you need, you can recovery your 3ds system to right state.
The gateway 3DS have manual pdf file. You should read it carefully befor you use the Gateway 3DS.