Supercard dstwo is the most powerful flashcart in the world. We can use it to play games, listen music and watch movie. Some new users are not familiar with this card. In this article we will show you how to use supcard dstwo to play movie on 3DS/2DS 7.2.0-17 (of course you can use it on all the other versions)
Supcard dstwo has builot-in cpu, so you can use it to play RMVB/FLV/RM/WMV/ASF/AVI type media files. Let’s begin.
- Download the EOS v1.11 from official site: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/download.htm
- extract the zip file and copy these two files to the root folder of the micro sd card.
- Download plug in iPlayer from ,unzip it,open the folder and copy the root files into your micro sd card as well
download from here: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/plugin/dstwo-iplayer.htm
and copy to the root folder of your micro sd card
- Download any a video, just assure the video format was RMVB/RM/FLV/WMV/ASF/AVI and etc (the resolution 640×480 can be played smooth, and supports .srt sub file) and put the root files into your micro sd card as well.
- Insert your micro sd card into your dstwo and put them together to your N3DS and power on your console ( Note : supercard dstwo factory updated to v7.2.0-17
The usage of iPlayer
DSTWO iPlayer v1.1(2010-11-17)
1、Fixed the bug vertical bar appears when booting.
2、Fixed the unzip bug on linux system caused white screen when booting.
“DSTWO iPlayer” is a media player for DSTWO. It full use the internal cpu of DSTWO, so you can play RMVB/AVI/FLV and etc video format files and MP3/APE/FLAC and etc audio files directly with DSTWO, no converting anymore!
How to install:
Download and unzip, then copy “DSTWO iPlayer” and “_dstwoplug” folders to the root of your microsd card.
Note: you can put media files anywhere you want.
How to use:
START system setting
SELECT turn on/off the backlight of bottom screen
Supports .srt format sub file, name it to the same filename as the video file, like: 123.srt for 123.avi, put them in the same folder.
Some media formats which can be played with DSTWO iPlayer：
Video: RMVB/RM/FLV/WMV/ASF/AVI and etc (the resolution 640×480 can be played smooth, and supports .srt sub file)
Audio: MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC and etc.